General & Preventative Dentistry
Maintaining good oral health and a stunning smile starts with regular examinations. The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends that you visit your dentist at least once every six months to ensure proper hygiene and pain free function. In our practice we emphasize dental health and pain free funtion while striving for esthetic excellence. Our goal is to provide each patient with painless, quality dental care while creating healthy teeth and beautiful smiles.
We will help you take control of your dental health and then advise you on how to maintain your teeth and gums at home.
The following are some of the general and preventive dental services offered by Dr. Michaels.
- Dental Check-ups/Examinations (Low Radiation Digital X-rays/in body of page)
- Dental Hygiene/Professional Cleaning (Ultrasonic Cleaning for Teeth & Gums/Fluoride Treatments/Teatment of Bleeding Gums & Gum Disease in body of page)
- Crowns & Bridges
- Porcelain Inlays/Onlays
- Tooth Colored White Fillings
- Extractions (Tooth removal) ( Bone grafting, Socket preservation, Dry socket treatment in body of the page )
- Removal of Partially & Fully Impacted Wisdom Teeth ( Explain )
- Root Canal Therapy & Pain Management ( Root Canal Retreatment, Apecictomy)
- Periodontics ( Scaling & Root Planing (deep cleaning), Arestin ( locally administered antibiotics), Subgingival Irrigation ( with Peridex), Gum Grafting ( for treatment of recession), Depigmentation, Treatment of Amalgum Tattoos, Gummy Smile, (excessive gingival display, Crown Lenghtening) in the page body.
- Full & Partial Dentures & Repairs
- Night Guards (For the Treatment of Teeth Grinding)
- Pediatric Dentistry ( Check -ups, Examinations, Dental Hygiene, Ultrasonic cleanings, Low Radiation Digital X-rays, Sports Mouth Guards, Tooth colored fillings ( no silver amalgams) Sealants, Extractions, Root cannal, Stainless Steel Crowns, Spacemaintainers ).
- Pregnancy Dental Care
- Nitrous Oxide (sweet air) analgesia.